This week I’m taking a moment to remind myself how grateful I am after a technical snafu wipes the photographic memories of 2020.
Matthew Guthrie of @hikeaustin returns to chat after an EPIC visit the the Narrows in the hill country. He’ll give us all the deets on what to prepare for, and what to expect.
I ask him if it’s all worth it to go back, listen in to hear his answer!
🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube for more outdoor adventures: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetexastrailhead
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/texastrailhead
📸Canon 70D: https://amzn.to/3koM6p2
📸DJI Osmo Pocket: https://amzn.to/2HvOyLR
Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
Cairn Subscription Code: Use this code for $10 off your monthly subscription from Cairn: jdt782
The music I use in my videos and podcasts: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/gft02b/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thetexastrailhead/support