Welcome to the 2nd season of The Texas Trailhead podcast! I’m very excited about the episodes made so far, and looking forward to keeping them going as long as y’all are listening! I’d love to talk to y’all about the trails too. If you download the Anchor app we can just chat on the phone about our favorite hobby.
This episode is gonna be a shorty. I just wanted to share my story of hiking with the kiddo around the neighborhood and how much fun it was. I went off on a tangent a little bit, but I just wanted to encourage people to spend time outside, but maybe a little closer to home.
In the second half I’m gonna give a gear recommendation for one of my favorite items to use while car camping. The Coleman two-burner stove. It’s a classic, and it’s a beast. And if you somehow don’t know about it I’m going to talk about how easy it is to set up.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: Https://www.instagram.com/danolaurel
- YouTube: Https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w
- Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app