Here is the Pedernales Falls State Park video
Read more about the Texas State Parks
Welcome to another Texas Trailhead hiking video! In this episode creator, Danny Laurel, sets out on the Wolf Mountain Trail at Pedernales Falls State Park.
Located just outside of Austin, Texas, Pedernales Falls is a wonderful hill country state park that offers amazing views, great trails, and even some water to splash around in on a hot Texas day.
The Wolf Mountain Trail is a 5.8 mile trail that’s rated moderate, so no need to worry about any heavy duty terrain.
Sights along this trail include Jones Spring, Wolf Mountain, The Jones Cabin, and more.
There’s even a pit stop to check out Trammel’s Crossing.
Pedernales Falls State Park TPWD Info
Entrance Fees: $6 for adults and children under 12 are FREE
🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube for more outdoor adventures: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetexastrailhead
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/texastrailhead
📸Canon 70D: https://amzn.to/3koM6p2
📸DJI Osmo Pocket: https://amzn.to/2HvOyLR
PODCAST Equipment:Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
Cairn Subscription Code: Use this code for $10 off your monthly subscription from Cairn: jdt782
The music I use in my videos and podcasts: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/gft02b/