Welcome to another episode of The Texas Trailhead podcast! This week I go on a bit of a ramble and talk about why the day-use reservations actually have my hiking less.And in the second segment I’m talking about the 16 Texas historic state parks, and delve a bit deeper into my favorite LBJ State and National parks.
Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices)
- Beelife Pop Filter
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!