Welcome to another episode of The Texas Trailhead podcast. In this episode I’m visiting with Jefferson Marshall, the author of a brand new children’s book titled The Creatures of Caprock Canyons. He’s a teacher who loves the state parks and wanted to create a great way to tell amazing stories of some of his favorite places to visit.
I’ll also do a little ramblin’ about the current state of the Texas state parks, and give some insight into my recent trip to Enchanted Rock SP, and some ideas for future episodes. Enjoy!
PODCAST Equipment:Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices)
- Beelife Pop Filter
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!