The Texas Trailhead Episode 15 : Coastal Road Trip and Solomon Trail Runner Review
For this weeks episode my daughter and I decided to go on a little coastal road trip. Shelter in place orders had yet to be administered and at the time my wife still had to work at the office, and the store I worked at was closed.
The idea was to go visit lake Corpus Christi state park and then kinda just explore from there. What it turned out to be was a fun coastal adventure.
I’m also going to talk about my new trail running shoes, so stay tuned!
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: Https://www.instagram.com/danolaurel
- YouTube: Https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w
Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS