#texashiking #texasstateparks #southllanosp I was really excited to check out a new Texas State Park, and South Llano River state park did not disappoint. I was able to knock how the trails I wanted to get to including: Overlook Trail (.7 mi), Fawn Trail (1.0 mi), East Ridge trail, Walter’s Way (.6 mi), and the Mid-Canyon Trail (2.3 mi). There were also some points of interest I’m just going to have to revisit on another trip.
Check out the Full Recap for South Llano River SP here: https://www.thetexastrailhead.com/south-llano-river-state-park/
TPWD also had a huge announcement about the reopening of the parks to full capacity.
🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube for more outdoor adventures: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetexastrailhead
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/texastrailhead
📸Canon 70D: https://amzn.to/3koM6p2
📸DJI Osmo Pocket: https://amzn.to/2HvOyLR
Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
Cairn Subscription Code: Use this code for $10 off your monthly subscription from Cairn: jdt782
The music I use in my videos and podcasts: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/gft02b/
Show your support with a tip to Texas Trailhead via Paypal
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thetexastrailhead/support