This week I’m speaking with Grey McEvilly, founder of Kammok out of Austin, TX. While hammocks put them on the map, they are responsible for making some of the best outdoor gear on the market that focuses on three core pillars: Adventure-Community-Love. We’ll discuss the beginnings of the company, and current initiatives they have in place for being a responsible company for the environment, and the outdoors.
This week is also special for Kammok because March 27th, 2021 is the 2nd annual National Camp at Home Day! This is a really fun way to get people to enjoy the outdoors without leaving the house, and there are a ton of fun ways you can interact with fellow fans of the outdoor spaces. Learn how you can participate here: https://kammok.com/pages/national-camp-at-home-day
Up to 20% off select gear with code CAMPATHOME at checkout. Deals end 3/28.
🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube for more outdoor adventures: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetexastrailhead
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/texastrailhead
📸Canon 70D: https://amzn.to/3koM6p2
📸DJI Osmo Pocket: https://amzn.to/2HvOyLR
Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
Cairn Subscription Code: Use this code for $10 off your monthly subscription from Cairn: jdt782
The music I use in my videos and podcasts: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/gft02b/
Show your support with a tip to Texas Trailhead via Paypal
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thetexastrailhead/support