Arcade Belts are the Texas Trailhead’s top pick to wear while hiking, and the brand has just added two new National Park belts to its collection bringing the total to six.
The iconic brand has done multiple collaborations with bands and artists, and these continue the licensing with organizations that are influenced by the outdoors.
Affiliate disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases made through said links send a small commission to this website at no additional cost to you.
Love for the planet and its natural wonders is what lights the fuse at Arcade. This series is a celebration of America’s iconic National Parks. The six belts featured in the series are packed with the stretchy goodness that Arcade is known for, plus patch artwork inspired by the iconic National Parks of Glacier, Great Smoky Mountains, Zion, Yellowstone, Yosemite, and Joshua Tree.
- Patch artwork highlights a specific national park destination, letting you flaunt your favorite place to explore
- Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- More precise than holes, the micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit; the low-profile design minimizes bulk where you bend
- The metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze; plastic construction is durable yet lightweight
- The belt is machine washable and dryable, so you can throw it in the laundry with your pants
- The low-profile buckle minimizes bulk where you bend
- The buckle is molded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures