This week I’m wrapping up the East Texas Trifecta and giving y’all a quick recap of Mission Tejas State Park. It’s filled with amazing pine trees, trails, and Texas history.
Learn about the points of interest, and also hear my talk a little more about the El Camino de los Tejas trail and the plans for the future discussions.
Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday, and I wanted to give thanks once more about the support and everyone that tunes in to this podcast. I’m so grateful for all of you.
Learn more about my recap: https://www.thetexastrailhead.com/mission-tejas-state-park/
🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube for more outdoor adventures: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c7zMdkXWmktpXWlDnGP5w/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetexastrailhead
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetexastrailhead
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/texastrailhead
📸Canon 70D: https://amzn.to/3koM6p2
📸DJI Osmo Pocket: https://amzn.to/2HvOyLR
Here is all the gear I use to make this podcast
- Microphones- Audio Technica ATR-2100 USB https://amzn.to/2tGmvTk
- Headphones- Audio Technica ATH-M20x https://amzn.to/2t4tPYH
- Tendak USB 3.0 Hub (To power all of the USB devices) https://amzn.to/36IzQsE
- Beelife Pop Filter https://amzn.to/37Jsplg
- NeeWer Professional Mic Stand https://amzn.to/37LpMPM
- Focusright Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface https://amzn.to/2TjYe0b
By purchasing anything on the gear list I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Those contributions help keep the website, podcast and videos going, so thanks for your support!
Cairn Subscription Code: Use this code for $10 off your monthly subscription from Cairn: jdt782
The music I use in my videos and podcasts: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/gft02b/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thetexastrailhead/support